Thermoline is a patented* multipurpose thermal lining designed for Rapid Deployment Hospital Isolation Tents and Temporary Structures.
The unique multi layered expanding metallic foil, flexible wadding and closed cell foam composite offers exceptional thermal qualities efficiently regulating temperatures in temporary structures like nothing else on the market.
- Our flexible multi-purpose insulation quilt is Kader fed directly into the marquee frame for ease of installation and a near airtight seal.
- High Thermal Core Resistance – up to 4.56m2K/W
- Thermoline is the ideal solution for temperature controlling temporary medical spaces in Rapid Deployment Hospital Isolation Tents and Structures.
- Insulating any temporary structure will maintain a stable temperature, reduce energy consumption, cut fuel bills and reduce harmful CO2 emissions.
- Thermoline will create a bespoke internal ambient temperature that meets your business requirements.
- Thermoline utilises standard Kader bead technology to ensure a quick installation time thus saving on valuable resources.
- The composite of lightweight, flexible tear resistant materials allows for consistent use within different structures catering for a variety of applications.
- It is a modular system applicable to any structure size.